- "Our realtor was Adam Paulson and he was fantastic. Adam, from the very start, established a partnership with my wife and I, keeping us “in the loop” on all the steps in the sale process and, told us what to expect along the way. He made reasonable suggestions for preparing the house for sale and offered to help complete them, sometimes finding vendors for us. He communicated with our buyer’s agent and when we closed everything was in order – the closing was effortless for us. I highly recommend Adam as your agent."
- "Adam demonstrates very fine qualities which include extreme patients, kindness, generosity. Intelligent young man who worked with me for over one year to find this house, and it was perfect. Always available when problems came up, he had the answers to all of my silly questions. I consider him a friend, we do lunch now."
- "...had some minor repairs that needed to be done before I could close on the house...Adam recommend an expert repair person that was very reasonably priced and he got the job done quickly...closing went smoothly after that...I’ll be calling on Adam in the future for all my real estate needs...highly recommend Adam Paulson!!!"
- "Adam was my realtor and he is incredibly knowledgeable. He always has a smile on his face and is very helpful in the long process of buying a home. This was my first home and it went very smoothly. Thank you Adam!"
- "We had Adam as our realtor for the sale of our home . Adam was excellent at taking pictures of our home, and great at helping us through the sale process. He was so easy to work with, and was always available whenever we had any questions, and we had contacted him many times. Always pleasant and happy to help us. He sold our house very quickly, and we are very happy with the job that he did. We would recommend Adam to anyone as a realtor."
Beautiful brick home with a large fenced in backyard, huge living room, and two nice sized bedrooms. Kitchen floors have been redone with ceramic...
1 week ago
- Parking1 car attached garage
- Sq Ft1,049
- Price Per Sq Ft$138.13
- Year Built1936
- Lot Size.14 Acres
- TypeSingle Family Home