Desiree Chandler is pleased to join Adolphson Real Estate Inc. She is looking forward to using her 5 ½ years of real estate experience to help buyers and sellers in the St Louis, Carlton, Pine and Lake counties. She has enjoyed helping clients navigate through the unique market in Northern MN. She has guided many sellers and buyers through multiple offer situations. She works closely with lenders, title companies and other service providers to get her clients to the closing table as efficiently as possible. Licensed in MN she will help you with residential, commercial and recreational property needs. “I look forward to a busy summer. Call me if you are looking to buy or sell so we can discuss plans to achieve your real estate goals together.”
- "This was the first time we have sold a property and Desiree made it stress-free. She took the time to explain all the steps and was always available for questions or advice, with a friendly smile to boot. I would recommend her to anyone."
- "The minute we met Desiree, we immediately connected with her. She is bright, friendly, funny and really personable. When working with her, you can expect full 100% committed, professionalism, extensive knowledge and expertise. Incredibly helpful and absolutely delightful to work with in a typically high stress situation."
- "Desiree was on top of things every step of the way. We had a somewhat complicated transaction on a short time line and she got it done! So happy with her service and love our new home."
- "Desiree never gave up and really wanted to help me find a home. When I thought my chances of finding something, she found the perfect house. Thank you so very much Desiree!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "Desiree was amazing to work with and is the reason we are currently in a new home that we love! She was helpful and always available when we had questions or wanted to set up a showing. The home we purchased was a multiple offer situation and with Desiree's expertise our offer was the one accepted. I would definitely recommend contacting Desiree for your home buying or selling needs!"