I have been in Real Estate for 7 years and really enjoy assisting clients with their housing needs. I love the Duluth area and all the outdoor activities it offers with skiing, kayaking, fishing, camping and equestrian competitions. I look forward to sharing my love of this area with you.
- "JoLynn was great to work with from start to finished, which I have to admit was pretty fast! She listed the house on a Monday morning and called me with an offer Wednesday evening! She knows the market, she is very professional yet very down to earth and personable and she communicates so you never have to wonder what is happening. I would high recommend JoLynn to anyone in need of a real estate professional.
- JoLynn Cooper appreciated our property from the start, valued and priced it appropriately and demonstrated genuine enthusiasm for it. She was always readily available and prompt in responding to communication. From beginning to end of the sale process, JoLynn was consistently professional. She also went above and beyong the basic duties as a realtor many time -- e.g. shoveling snow herself at times and helping us find other workers as needed.
- Jolynn was always there, ready and willing to answer any questions and concerns we had and also was a step ahead on anything that might become a problem. We felt very comfortable with her.
- Well it happened pretty fast. We had king of a limited window of time to work with and she fit it in perfectly. We were well informed throughout the process and happy with what we were able to get for the house.
Solid house ready to welcome a business life. High traffic counts and direct access to Highway 53. Additional adjacent acreage available for purchase with highway...
Open HouseDec 3, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmHosted ByJoLynn Cooper 218-556-70603 days ago
- Sq Ft1,056
- Price Per Sq Ft$284.00
- Lot Size.94 Acres
3 Bedroom, 1 Bath farmhouse on 18+ acres in Hermantown! Also has garage and 36 x 36 pole building. Easy access to Proctor, Adolph...
3 weeks ago
- Parking2 car detached & pole building
- Sq Ft1,596
- Price Per Sq Ft$218.67
- Year Built1920
- Lot Size18.15 Acres
- TypeSingle Family Home